Friday, January 14, 2011

She Needs an Audience

Lee's truck has been out of commission. Completely. Totally not running. To be honest, it really hasn't been too bad for a homebody like me. I don't mind staying home. Especially when it's cold and windy. But my little girl likes to go.


I think God gave her to me to keep me from becoming a complete recluse. I could just stay home, but my little girl needs to be outside of our house...to be around other people. She thrives on an audience....like her daddy. He is my rockstar, and I get to be his audience. I get to be Bella's audience too. She's a rockstar in training... And it's special when she gets to have others there saying how cute she is, how smart she is. You know, a mom is supposed to feel that way about her child, but when someone else says it...I guess it's just different.

Either way it goes, I'm thrilled to be the audience for her and her daddy, whether it's just me or a room full of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment