Facts about me & Ironies of my life (and possibly yours too):
* I am drawn like a uber magnet to the expensive things. If there is a collection of purses at TJ MAXX, and I can't see the brand or the pricetag, I will still pick out the expensive one. It happens. A lot. And not just with purses. (I've been in a I need more purses mood lately)
* I seem to over-season or under-season food when I cook. I have a hard time getting it just right. Yes, I use the recipe, but some of the recipes I've been given don't have certain amounts. You know, a pinch of this, a splash of that. Yeah, I'm not good at measuring those. I know it takes practice, but I have no depth perception and that makes it tough!
* I love office supplies! Oh my word, do I! New pens are my weakness. Sharpies make me smile. I find ways to use them. I love my iPhone and all of the ways that I can make lists, but there's nothing like writing with a new pen. I love the fresh pages of a brand new notebook. And binders...I just love binders! Add dividers and I'm in heaven!! :) I know it seems extreme, but I really do love this stuff!
* There's about a 15 minute period in my day when I feel like I can't breathe. It's right before Bella's naptime. She's tired and wants me to hold her. Usually at this time, Brennan is ready to nurse, so Bella sits as close to me as she possibly can. I do feel a little suffocated at that moment, but then it's over...she's in her bed and he usually falls asleep too. It's then that I catch my breath.
* I had a pair of NineWest shoes that I got from Marshalls. I loved these shoes. They were so comfortable. I wore them all the time when I was a teacher. One of the straps broke, so I threw them away. I didn't know what they were called, but if I would have, I think I would have bought them at full price because they were so stylish and comfortable. Sylvia, my cousin, found them at the same store a year later...they were in her size not mine. And there were no more there.
Just thought I'd do something a little different in my blog. :) Feel free to let me know something about you!!