Friday, December 10, 2010

At Home

It's just easier to stay at home right now. It takes so much to get out of the house...not just things, but energy! I keep picturing life ahead...when Bella is 6 and Brennan is 4...that's hard to picture at times, but I think that they will both be walking, communicating well, and hopefully not throwing as many fits in public. I know those days are coming. But they are not here now. I'm not bitter about it. I'm just staying home.

Being parents is a very demanding job. My time is not my own right now. There are moments when I want to pull my hair out. But those are brief moments, even though they feel like they last forever when they are happening. I will not complain; I am getting what I want. I want to be at home with my kids. So, that is where we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment