Thursday, November 4, 2010

Carrot Sticks for a Snack

It's time to lose the baby weight. I wasn't really focused on it after Bella. I wasn't really focused on anything after her. I know I didn't lose the weight super fast. Well, this time I'm in more of a hurry. I'm ready to get back into my pre-pregnancy jeans and other clothes. Nothing fits right at the moment, and I don't want to spend any more money on clothes that I'm not proud to be wearing. I do have 1 pair of jeans that I bought, and I wear them every day. Literally. If I'm going to wash them, I will make sure I'm home and stay in my jammie pants until they are ready to wear again.

I know that when I go places, people aren't really looking at me; they are ready to see the baby. BUT, I know how I feel. And really that is the important thing. I've got a funky hair cut. So, it's time to change the shape of my body. We're working on that.

So, the goal is to take an amazing Christmas picture. We've got a few weeks to get there. I know that making changes to our diet and working out will help us get there. I'll be using the calorie counter app on my phone. Counting calories work (I'm using www.myfitnesspal.com) So, instead of oreos, which I really want...I'm having carrot sticks as a snack. I'm going to drink more water. And hopefully since the weather is beautiful, on nights when Lee is home early enough, we are going to enjoy walks around our neighborhood in Broussard. It's time to make the change.

I feel like I've bounced back a lot faster after this pregnancy than the last one. The weight is harder to lose the second time around for me. But I want to do it. I want to feel good about myself...in my clothes.

So, I'm going to finish my carrot sticks now and look forward to fitting into my favorite jeans again.

No comments:

Post a Comment