Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Brother and Sister

Brennan is a rolling champ. He's starting to roll all over the place. Bella didn't do that. She would roll to her back or to her tummy, but she would stay in one spot. He's all over the place. He's going to be a mover and a shaker in a totally different way than Bella. They are both going to change the world...I just know it.

It's hard to believe that 4 months have gone by. In some ways, it seems like Brennan has been around for longer. He fits in well with our family. Bella loves him, and he adores her. He often reaches out to touch her when she's close, and he laughs when she is being silly. She'll tell me or Lee, "Want to see Brennan smile?" It's precious. I hope that they always make each other laugh.

My brother, Joe, was good at making me laugh when we were kids. He was also good at making me mad. Sometimes I look back and realize that I should have been laughing at some of those times when I was mad. Joe's really good at making people laugh...it's one of the qualities I admire about him the most.

I hope that Brennan and Bella have a good relationship. I hope that they are close. That they rely on each other. That they look out for each other. That they encourage each other. It's a special relationship that only they can share.

No comments:

Post a Comment