Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Shredding with Jillian vs. Chasing my Kids

I've been getting compliments from ladies lately saying that I'm looking good...I'm losing the baby weight...and since I made such a big deal posting when I was doing my shredding workouts, they ask if that is what's doing it.

I wish I could say it was. I do want to be shredded, and I fully intend to. I even told my dad that I would be able to take him down with one arm tied behind my back. (He used to do this to me and my brother when we were younger...he would even take us down just using one finger...he's a strong man).

But I haven't had much time to workout lately. I've been running after my kids instead! Oh my word...now that Brennan is walking, he's into everything!!!!!!!

When Bella was this age, we lived in the apartment, and she was pretty confined. And she liked (and still does) being in the same room as me.

Brennan doesn't care! He goes everywhere and finds everything he's not supposed to. He's definitely an adventurous boy!!

It's fun watching them grow. And I know that I will have plenty of time to get shredded. Right now, I'm just getting into better shape by chasing my kids around. Sorry, Jillian, I will spend time with you later...I'm enjoying this workout while I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment