Monday, October 10, 2011

Bella's a Big Girl

Today was Bella's first day at Mother's Day Out. She did great!!! And I did too. :)

She has been really excited about going to "school," and today she finally went. And she liked it.

Her teacher, Mrs. Jenny, was super sweet. And when we walked in the door, all of the kids walked over excited to meet Bella.


I think it will take some getting used to their routine and schedule. She's not used to taking naps until later in the afternoon, and she usually sleeps for a while. So, she was pretty tired when I went to pick her up.

I'm excited that she's going to be learning more than colors, shapes, numbers, and letters. She's going to be learning Bible stories and memory verses from the Bible too.

And, I'm going to get a bit of a break. Brennan took a long nap when we got home from dropping her off. So, I felt like I got so much done!! It was great!

Life is changing very quickly. I am amazed at how fast it seems to have passed by. Bella's growing up...Brennan is too. And we are growing as parents, too.

Life is best experienced when you never stop learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment