Wednesday, October 27, 2010

You Are Not Alone

Sometimes being a mommy is a very lonely job. The feelings of loneliness occur even when you are in a room full of people. It's an emotion that does not always match circumstances. Joy is also an emotion that does not always match circumstances - you can be having a horrible time in life and still have joy.

The thing about being a mommy is that you are never alone. There are mommies everywhere! Somewhere, there is a woman who is going through the same things that I am going through right now, there is a woman who has been where I am now, and there is a woman who will soon be going through what I am going through right now. Yet each woman's experience is unique.

Hopefully through this blog, I'll be able to share how I feel, what I'm going through...
and it will be an encouragement to someone out there because as moms, we are not alone.

(Guys, you can feel free to read this too! You may find something to encourage the woman in your life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment