Tuesday, February 3, 2015

On a Scale of 1 to 10

If I compared my life to one of those 1 to 10 scales...I often think of what I would start as 1 and what I would have as 10. 

I would probably need to decide what 5 was too. 

You know, right there in the middle. 








10 is supposed to be perfect. So what would my perfect life look like? 

And 1...the worst...what would that look like too? 

5...mediocre. 

What does my mediocre life look like? 

I don't know about you, but this is pretty deep thinking for me.

And to be honest, I don't know if I quite have this all hashed out myself. 

But, it has me thinking. 

Thinking about what I would want my life to look like...and also about what I would not want it to look like. 

And I don't want to live a boring life. 

Lee and I have already been challenged to live a story worth telling...to live a life that others would talk about...would be inspired by...would be challenged by. 

A life that would make someone say, If they can do it, I can do it!

So, I'm actually going to take some time to think about it before I share. 

While I'm thinking, would you share with me what you have as one of the things that would make your life a 10? 

No comments:

Post a Comment