Monday, December 31, 2012

New New Year's Traditions...

I am still working on my new year's resolutions, but I've also been inspired to write another list...

The Blessings of 2012

I'm so thankful for social media. I love that on Twitter, I can follow people who have no clue who I am or how much they inspire me.

For instance, Dr. Henry Cloud wrote a book called Boundaries: When to Say Yes and How to Say No...

This book was transforming for me!! Seriously, reading it and applying it has changed my life!

And now I follow Dr. Cloud on Twitter. He actually retweeted & responded to something by Bill Hybels tweeted...


This totally inspired me to make my own list of blessings!! So, I'm going to be working on this list to share with Lee and our kids...or possibly just me and Lee when it's quiet after our kiddos go to sleep...

But my next project is from Pinterest (and I've seen it on Instagram and Facebook as well)...and it's going to start on January 1, 2013 for next New Year's Eve...


Thank you, social media, for giving me opportunities to create new traditions that will help me be able to reflect on the good things God has done for me and my family within a year!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Om My Gosh I so pinned that and said I was going to do it this year. I did my stupid lil happy clap when I was reading your post and saw that you had also come across it haha! Great minds do think alike. Love you and can't wait to come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about your visit too! And you will see my jar when you come!! It is such a great idea. I'm looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete