Thursday, March 24, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

An attitude of gratitude can change just about anything.

A lot of times, it is easier for me to find the negative instead of the positive. I don't consider myself to be a pessimist, but I don't always look for the positive immediately.

So, in order to work on my attitude of gratitude, I'm going to start writing about my Thankful Thursdays to show myself and the rest of the world the positive things in my life that I am thankful for.

So, for today...man, when I begin to think about all that I have to be thankful for, I almost don't know where to start! But, for today...

1) I am thankful that Bella has a great sleeping pattern at home. She walks to her bed most of the time. It's the most precious thing to hear her say, "Goodnight Mommy, I love you...Sweet dreams..." Oh how it melts my heart!! She loves her bed like I love mine. She's definitely my child.

2) I am thankful for our family photographer...Ana Treuil She does amazing work. You'll be seeing more of our family pictures soon!! But they are already making their way to our blogs and facebook pages!

3) I'm thankful that we have a house with a yard...and we even have a dog in the back for Bella to play with, and a duck pond to walk to. It's nice living here. I like it. Sure, I still want a house of my own to be able to paint and do whatever I want with...but we have a pretty good deal going on here. Wonderful neighbors to look out for us...a lot of land around us...and the convenience of being just close enough to everything.

Of course there is a ton more that I am thankful for, but that's what I'm going to focus on today. Next Thursday I'll have some other things to share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment