Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I Expect Great Things

Here we are!! 

2015 is knocking on our door. 

It's just 2 sleeps away...and really, just 1, because we all know that I am not going to go to sleep until after midnight tomorrow night! That's crazy!!!!!!

I am super excited about 2015. 

I really am! 

I believe that the best is yet to come. 

Yes, we had hard times in 2014, but we are moving beyond that, and it just gets me fired up. 



I'm excited to see what God is going to do in and through Connection Church. 

I'm excited to see what God is going to do in and through AdvoCare.

I'm excited to see what God is going to do in and through Lee at Apple.

And I'm excited to see what God is going to do in and through me and my family. 

There is a new expectancy in our home and in our personal lives that I don't think we've had in a very long time! 

It is a fresh season in our lives. 

What are you excited about for 2015? 

No comments:

Post a Comment